DD MOTHER'S DAY CELEBRATIONS 2020
CONTEST #1 "Ha hA! HAPPY MOM- PHOTO CONTEST"
Once again DD is offering a Mother's Day Photo Contest!!
We are back this year and we hope you will encourage all moms in your house to take part and make this a viable contest once again.!
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- All moms can enter their own or have parents or spouses make their entry.
- No Registration | Ticket purchase required.
- Open to all moms in Canada who can /available to attend the Mothers'Day event.
- By submitting an entry, each contestant agrees to the rules of the contest.
- Photographs must have been shot by the entrant in 2020 Corona Quarantine period. (should be less than 1 month old; taken recently).
- The theme of the contest will be: HAPPY MOM (Ha ha) (Happy Mom means Happy Family)
- Cropped photos are eligible. We do not accept digitally or otherwise enhanced or altered photos. Minor adjustments, including spotting, dodging and burning, sharpening, contrast and slight color adjustment or the digital equivalents, are acceptable. If the judges determine that a photographer has altered his or her photo, they reserve the right to disqualify it.
- Photographs must be in a .jpeg, .jpg or .gif format. Files submitted may not be larger than 5MB.
- We do not accept more than one pic from a contestant. If you send more than one, we will select only ONE
- By entering the contest, entrants grant the Dancing Damsels Inc. a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any promotional, publicity, exhibition, related to Mother's Day celebrations.
- Dancing Damsels Inc. will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
- Entry deadline will be: 1st May 2020.
- The thumbnails of the entries will be published on the website (www.ddshows.com) as soon as we receive the submission.
- The "People's Choice" Winners will be selected through Facebook Page by public voting via Facebook Reaction "Ha Ha" (Cheer). Voting will start on 2nd May @12 noon and end on 10th May @12 midnight.
- The winners will get prizes - and will be awarded at our upcoming public event.(TBD).
- Send your Entries to: email@example.com (Don't forget to include FULL names of both MOM & BABY and the contact details)
Fashion Show Contest
Theme: Mom & Me
- There will be Three Categories for the contest.
1. Walk the Ramp in your cultural dress with your child and represent your country of origin
2. Show your talent in this category
3. Evening Glam final ramp walk and answer contestant question from the Judge
- All participants should buy the tickets for the event. Registration is FREE!!
- Make-up and Hair artists can be arranged by appointment upon request at the time of registration
- No swimsuit, lingerie allowed
- Must be available for 2 rehearsals
For more contest details, questions and suggestion contact: Rose Raja: * 647-620-3788
LOTS OF ATTRACTIVE & VALUABLE PRIZES! FOR THE WINNERS | FREE MAKE -UP | HAIR ARTISTS | ALL CONTESTANTS WILL GET A GUARANTEED PRIZE!
REGISTER FOR THE FASHION SHOW.
This year we are honouring a SUPER MOM (Moms having more than 4 Kids) and a GRAND MOM (Moms having children above 50 years old). The selected moms will be honored at the stage and will get gifts and a FREE ticket for the Mothers Day Celebrations. If you know someone qualified for this category, you can nominate with their permission. Fill the Application below and APPLY on or before 1st May 2019.