This time DD is offering a Father's Day Photo Contest!!
We hope you will encourage all dads in your house to take part and make this a viable contest once again.!
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- All dads can enter their own or have parents or spouses make their entry.
- Open to all dads in Canada who can /available to attend the Mothers'Day event.
- By submitting an entry, each contestant agrees to the rules of the contest.
- Photographs must have been shot by the entrant in 2018 (should be less than 1 year old; taken recently).
- The theme of the contest will be: LOVE! DAD (Picture should have a baby and Dad)
- Cropped photos are eligible. We do not accept digitally or otherwise enhanced or altered photos. Minor adjustments, including spotting, dodging and burning, sharpening, contrast and slight color adjustment or the digital equivalents, are acceptable. If the judges determine that a photographer has altered his or her photo, they reserve the right to disqualify it.
- Photographs must be in a .jpeg, .jpg or .gif format. Files submitted may not be larger than 5MB.
- We do not accept more than one pic from a contestant.
- By entering the contest, entrants grant the Dancing Damsels Inc. a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any promotional, publicity, exhibition, related to Mother's Day celebrations.
- Dancing Damsels Inc. will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
- Entry deadline will be: 10 JUNE 2018.
- The thumbnails of the entries will be published on the website (www.ddshows.com) as soon as we receive the submission.
- The Finalists will be selected through Facebook Page by public voting via Facebook Reaction "LOVE" (heart)
- Online public will start on 10th June, 2018 and ends on 17th June, 2018 @ 10 pm
- winners will be declared on 17 the June, 2018 (Father's Day)
- The winners will get attractive prizes - and will be honoured at a public event.
- Send your Entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Don't forget to include FULL names of both DAD & BABY and the contact details)