DD Mothers Day Celebrations on 7th May @ Payal Banquet Hall, Mississauga
Toronto: Dancing Damsels Inc., a non-profit Multi-cultural Arts Promotions Company for Women Empowerment, is organizing a greet and treat party to celebrate Mother’s day with dinner and dance on Saturday 7th May, 2016 at Payal Banquet Hall (3410, Semenyk Crt, Mississauga).
This event will start at 6 pm and scheduled to go up to 10 pm with multi-cultural entertainments, games, dinner, dance and more.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENING:
- Reception to DD Women achievers 2016
- Mother's day Cake Cutting & Gift Exchange
- Photo Contest - "Smart Mom"
- International Variety Entertainments
- Music, Dinner & Dance
Empowering Women Through Dance
Dancing Damsels is an incorporated not-for-profit (Reg. No: 8607877) Multicultural Arts Promotions Company for Women Empowerment.
- PROMOTE -cultural arts and cultural exchange
- EMPOWER-women to exercise equal opportunities
- APPRECIATE- women success and achievements
- CELEBRATE -womanhood and motherhood
- ENCOURAGE -women to pursue their dreams and aspirations
To be a unique organization that promotes Women Empowerment, Arts and Multiculturalism.
We hold events throughout the year that promote multiculturalism and ultimately, serve as an example to empower women. The Performing Arts is the medium through which we try to accomplish our goals.
We are a 100% volunteer based organization comprised of men and women who dedicate their time and skills to uphold our company objectives. We are non-political and inclusive of anyone irrespective of race, religion or orientation. Through our charity initiatives we empower less fortunate women and children with the needed skills and education.